Mother's Unconditional Love





Mother’s Unconditional Love

As the famous Jewish Proverb says ‘God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers’. Mothers are the main engine of family transport. Nothing can equate to the love that a mother feels for her children. Majority of women is blessed with excellent feel of mother naturally. Mothers make sure that their children are safe and happy throughout their life. It is the unconditional love that a mother feels that drives these feelings. It is quite hard to put in simple words about the feeling that a mother has towards her children. Maybe, call it as an Almighty’s wonderful creation or natures best jewel that we can carrying in our heart but cannot live or think without her presence. To understand what a mother is, every woman has to become a mother themselves and experience the feeling. Raising a child comes quite naturally to her in spite of her own hidden unexpressed frustrations, busy mother takes it easy. The visible support, just not support lots of support is extended by mother than others. Mothers do get upset and hurt many times, again, it is she who forgets and forgives her children and again attends to their needs. The teenager might have/must be experiencing mother’s tantrums. No matter what her children are, what they do, in what position they are, mothers will love their children and continue to do so.

Most of us quite sure that even if on one love us in the world, our beloved mother loves us. Nevertheless, possibly many of us are convinced and experienced that mother loves one of her child more than the other (in case there are two or more children). Again, there is no logic behind why she loves younger child more than the elder or vice-versa.

Researches and studies on unconditional love are done throughout the world, to know the main causal factor or factors. As a mother I have no proper explanation for this too.

In spite of all odds still mother loves her all children in her own way. Again, it's the way her children respond to her. Again, it the mother who is able to recognize the strengths of her children first, if one of her children is in a position to take care of himself/herself, she leaves the child to carry on his/her way and attends to the next child/children who needs her support. This is at times mistaken by the older children and come up with constant complaints that mother loves other sibling more. Vice versa similar could be welcoming complain from younger child that mother always prefers and loves elder sibling.

When questioned mother she always gives a standard reply that, ‘I showed or show my love and affection to all my children equally’. The greatest thing about mothers is that they understand and love their kids anyway. She is the only human who assures her children ‘I am with you my Child’.

Thanks to one of my friends who has shared the following poem on Mother and her Reflections. Perhaps all mothers would agree with it and children’s too.

I gave you Life,
But cannot live it for you;

I can teach you things,
But I cannot make you learn;

I can give you directions,
But I cannot be there to lead you;

I can allow you to temple,
But cannot make you believe;

I can take you to the temple,
But I cannot make you believe;

I can teach you right from wrong,
But I cannot always decide for you;

I can buy you beautiful clothes,
But I cannot make you beautiful inside;

I can offer you advice,
But I cannot accept it for you;

I can give you love,
But I cannot force it upon you;

I can teach you to share,
But I cannot make you unselfish;

I can teach you respect,
But I cannot force you to show Honour;

I can advise you about friends,
But cannot choose them for you;

I can advise you about sex,
But I cannot keep you pure;

I can tell you the facts of life,
But I cannot build your reputation;

I can tell you about drinks,
But I can’t say ‘NO’ for you

I can warn you about drugs,
But I can’t prevent you from using them;

I can tell you about lofty goals,
But I can’t achieve them for you;

I can teach you kindness,
But I can’t force you to be gracious;

I can warn you about sins,
But I cannot make you moral;

I can love you as a child,
But I cannot place you in God’s family;

I can pray or you,
But I cannot make you walk with God;

I can teach you about God,
But cannot make God your Lord;

I can tell you how to live,
But I cannot give you eternal life;

!!!!Maa Tuje Salam !!!!

!!!! Vandemataram!!!!

Comments

Bavya said…
Good blog

Popular posts from this blog

Panduga Sayanna-The Robinhood of Telangana

Tamasha Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Oggu Katha - Oral Storytelling Theatrical Performance of Telangana