Me not M . E --A Poem


I dedicate this poem to Ms. Corina Duyn-An Artist, a Writer and a wonderful Puppeteer from Ireland.
I got to know her through yet another wonderful friend. She is diagnosed with a rare illness called
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.)






Hands crave to carve,

Legs crave to walk long to serve;

My body reluctant to move;

Mind constant to prove,

I fell back, back on my knees;

Whirled in life’s own wild freeze,

Dependent on all like an oak tree on roots with ‘Please’,

How long the journey that just begun would last;

Hard to forget the past,

My life, my dream, my passion;

Ready to face the writ with confession,

Alas!! Peeping through the window for lovely occasion;

May the blue berries carry away all my blues with them,

May the church bells ring aloud the sound of my well-being;

May the waves at the sea shore bring back me ‘new’ well washed,

It’s M.E. that is affecting me;

Deteriorating self was pushed well by buzzing bee,

With a struggle between body and soul;

Coping with controls and roll,

Support of wheel chair and a goal;

It’s just M.E in me not me in M.E,

The fight begun, called the world;

I survive and survive for my passion,

Reunite near and dear;

Who are harmless and no fear,

My thoughts, my vision, my mission now clear;

Carving, sculpting dolls into puppets,

New life into M.E with taking care of budget;

With no grudges, I have felt of others touching it,

Fly high, Fly high…I shall fly high with M.E


This poem is also published on

https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/me-not-m-e/

Comments

diya said…
Nice blog and i believe Acting comes from inner of your heart but still we should join some Acting classes to improve our quality. I know Top Institute for Acting in Delhi who provides Acting Course in Delhi , Film Direction Course in Delhi , Film Editing Course in Delhi , Film Making Course at Affordable Fees and Weekend Acting classes in Delhi also
Hi Diya, Thank you very much for posting comment about my blog and the poem I penned. Though, I am not sure about your comment is for the poem or for the posts on this blog.

I believe that reality of life as a biggest school to teach everything including acting for all of us. No other school can substitute this.

Unconditioned, uncounsciously We all are actors in real sense playing different roles.

Virtually, speaking thanks for your recommendation about the acting schools and institutes based in Delhi.

I dont think I like to learn the stage sense acting or before camera acting when I can perform my roles well in reals sense in the absence of a stage, lights, sound, camera, and handful of auidence....

Popular posts from this blog

Panduga Sayanna-The Robinhood of Telangana

Tamasha Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Oggu Katha - Oral Storytelling Theatrical Performance of Telangana