Sri Vishwanath Polepeddi- A good Photography friend

"Photography is a love affair with life"

He needs sunshine, flowers, dragonflies, and the freedom to use his camera to capture the glorious pictures that are all around him in order to be happy. Just living is not enough to make Vishwanath happy.

Four years ago, Sri Vishwanath Polepeddi came to Our Sacred space in Secunderabad with his camera to see my puppet presentation, "Ganesha the Elephant Headed."

Sri Vishwanath garu was shooting some shots of me as I was setting up my stage. I, too, was feeling awkward and self-conscious. I moved up to him and was about to question him when he introduced himself as a photographer with a passion for his craft. Right once he started showing me images of my puppets in their theatrical environment and clicking along with it. Seeing my puppets through his lens made me laugh; they looked fantastic!

After that, he sat through the entirety of the play and discussed his extensive knowledge of the many arts of the area. Due to this encounter, we now have a strong and lasting friendship with one another. After that, we became friends via Facebook and wrote each other a few emails back and forth.
On Facebook, he shared his photographs on various themes. He tours all around and is skilled to catch the best picture with his lenses. Soft-spoken or to say man of few words with brilliant artistic skills and credits.

He attends most of my puppet shows and captures good pictures too. He is an artist with a blend of natural spirituality. One of his recent works on puppet animation of pictures titled "Vatapi Ganapathim" is simply superb.  Here is the Youtube link: https://youtu.be/prZ8ahr2pu8

A man who has good knowledge of Indian music and aesthetic sense. He is fascinated by dragonflies, flowers, dew drops...oh what not!!



























I wish him and his camera to share more splendid works.

One can follow him on Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/vishwanath.polepeddi/photos_albums

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduga Sayanna-The Robinhood of Telangana

Tamasha Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Oggu Katha - Oral Storytelling Theatrical Performance of Telangana