Womb Paradise--A Poem




The withering womb,

Cried a loud outburst;

Holding and breathing my breath,

To welcome the love and trust;

To the unseen, unheard world,

Beauty, care, and love;

Realized my love lost trust,

Arranged for the crush;

Of the new life in my life,

Unfortunately no tag of wife;

The pain of pleasure increased in vain,

Now banished and bane;

The stretcher bed pulls the stretch marks,

My cry falls dead on ears and the mouth barks;

I nourished and nurtured my womb,

With love stories buried beneath the tombs;

Sadly washed out in the hospital room,

The promises and the oath taken;

Under the holy cross,

Makes no difference in my loss;

The mother in me with my hands pleading,

Not to kill my life yet bleeding;

For sure my love with a sign of relief,

With no more hassles and grief;

Looked into my eyes,

Not bothered if thee die;

Yet another morning, another sunrise, and another life,

Just need a woman besides not a wife;

Flamed eyes looked in despise,

For the sake of false fame;

My life within me made a sacrifice,

How can a betrayer in love ever know?

The value of life growing within the Womb Paradise!!!





https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/womb-paradise/


                                              




Comments

Anonymous said…
Very much moved by the poem. How beautiful is the title"Womb Paradise".

Popular posts from this blog

Panduga Sayanna-The Robinhood of Telangana

Tamasha Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Oggu Katha - Oral Storytelling Theatrical Performance of Telangana