But Why????

Being away from blog post made me miss all of you! Yes, all of a sudden I refrained from so many things........The only question bothering like a bug me was 'WHY'??? Its Why, why and only Why???.  
My father said-'It happens.....When one hit forty...' Ah!!

In and out tapped with WHY and unable to untangle is my situation.. Again, why should I post a new post?? When I meet or speak to others over phone or so, I am able to read the unjust life one is leading.  But Why??
All of a sudden I find my friends greet with a plastic smile on their face…. But Why???

More and more advancement in electronic communication system and gadget—less and less is the personal contacts within the family members. We don’t even speak or greet… waning the bond of relationship….but Why???

Again family is the first place of acquaintance is seen as a place of threat or most unsafe place - ' FATHER, BROTHERS, GRANDFATHER, UNCLES'.....'   Yet a daughter, sister, wife, daughter-in-law or a girl is not safe......Which is the safest place in the world then?... But Why????

Next down the ladder comes highly respected ‘TEACHERS’ playing with innocent girl children and abuse them...... But why????

I was taken aback reading disease created by doctors just to aid the drug companies. But why?
The only people who all rely upon 'DOCTORS', they are doing this.....But why????

There many situations that I come across everyday and go to bed with getting any answer to the simple question WHY???

What to teach and what not, started triggering my head, who cares or who is following values, ethics today?

Where are we heading too?.....?......?.....?


May be I get to hear some sensible answer from the followers of my blog for ‘Why’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduga Sayanna-The Robinhood of Telangana

Tamasha Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Oggu Katha - Oral Storytelling Theatrical Performance of Telangana