In my Sand Fortress---A poem


Life exists in my dream world,
Built beside water world;
Around and around to twirl,
Placed fine candle cones on curls;
In my Sand Fortress!

On a bright full moon day,
Awaiting for my love to come and play;
In my garden of flowers spread all the way,
The gentle breeze of wave spray;
Welcomes my love for a long stay,
In my Sand Fortress!!      

Table and chairs of sand,
White shell  curls adore the edges of strands;
Teapots brewing hot with cinnamon grind
And smoky snacks made by dirtying my hand;
In the middle the tall bunch of flower stands                       
In my Sand Fortress!!!

Dressed in a purple flower gown,
The gathered flares flowed down;
My silky hair tresses of brown,
On either shoulder with curls on;
Soft lips and rosy cheeks colouring along ,
In my Sand Fortress!!!!

A bright moon sets in the middle of the sky,     
Clear clouds pass and fly;
To walk holding hands and staring eyes,
To have you my love on the rosy bed to arise;
Lips say and ears long to hear a fond reply
In my Sand Fortress!!!!!

Envying moon moving east,
Morning bells welcoming priests;
Chirping birds call for aid at least,
Violent waves hit the fortress like a beast;                
Wildfowl cry in the air increased,       
In my Sand Fortress!!!!!!

My sand fortresses smashed and splattered,
Divine love feast scattered;
To my love, my love is just a mattered,
Who longs for a fresh new flower like a wild catcher;

Lay beside a thorny snatcher,
My love bleeds with every scratcher;
Yet long to rebuild the sand fortress,
To repaint my love with loving portraits;
On smashed Sand Fortress!!!!!!!








 Posted on https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/in-my-sand-fortress/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduga Sayanna-The Robinhood of Telangana

Tamasha Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Oggu Katha - Oral Storytelling Theatrical Performance of Telangana